• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ay you goes from strength to strength

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ay you goes from strength to strength

sign of the times

was reading a couple of days ago barick are going to buy back their hedges

the hedges have been holding back their growth for some years but their configence in the market price mean they will buy out the hedges and get the full benefit of the growth in ay you

which suggests there is more to come

in terms of divercifying barick is looking like an interesting play

what does the jury think ?

and don't keep quiet those of you who were laughing at i when ay you was 600 green backs

Milan.

I'm not laughing. Your terribly repetetive use of the ay you pun has long since killed any laughter I had left
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      I'm not laughing. Your terribly repetetive use of the ay you pun has long since killed any laughter I had left
      Also by calling it AU, it marks you out as an amateur that got lucky. N E fool knos the currency code is XAU.

Comment

Originally posted by bobhope View Post
        Also by calling it AU, it marks you out as an amateur that got lucky. N E fool knos the currency code is XAU.
        WHS.

Comment

I love it when milan tries to be "sofistikated bout finance, innit".
          Stick to tape changing and potato farming.
          When people who are, shall we say, not up to it, get into finance they end up like Santa, slowly pissing their pittance into the wind.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I love it when milan tries to be "sofistikated bout finance, innit".
            Stick to tape changing and potato farming.
            When people who are, shall we say, not up to it, get into finance they end up like Santa, slowly pissing their pittance into the wind.
            WHS.

Comment

listen to these two

Sas, the reason I got into au was because I know nothing about this finance stuff and wanted somewhere safe and secure to store a % of wealth

those who know, know that a man should have 5% to 10% of his pennies in au as the secure foundation of an investment strategy

yes you may know more about derivitives and complex financial instruments, but I know the simple rules like:

. don't trust any pension product or the people who sell them

. if you need to borrow to buy something it means you cannot afford it

. shares can go down as well as up

. in the long term, property will always win and grow with inflation

. au will always be a transferable wealth holder and grow with inflation

simple rules which helps one to sleep peacefully at night what

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                listen to these two

Sas, the reason I got into au was because I know nothing about this finance stuff and wanted somewhere safe and secure to store a % of wealth

those who know, know that a man should have 5% to 10% of his pennies in au as the secure foundation of an investment strategy

yes you may know more about derivitives and complex financial instruments, but I know the simple rules like:

Milan.
                WHS.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  listen to these two

Milan.
                  So is gold a good investment today?

Comment

you must of course do your own research

reading the latest research about the world's largest producer, Barrick,

http://news.google.com/news/search?a...ick+gold+hedge

it appears, for several reasons, the hedge funds are piling into Barrick

this would suggest the answer to your question is yes

pls do your own research

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X