• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worms in space

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worms in space

A load of worms have been blasted into space today, to try to gain an understanding of why muscle atrophies and withers away in space. Surely we have enough examples of weedy , pipe cleaner-physique people down here we could have experimented on first ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I like this story. I can't help but imagine what it would feel like to be in a space suit that some "wag" had poured a cup full of worms into.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
      I like this story.
      So do I. Those worms must look cute in their little spacesuits.

Comment

Worms restaurant

http://www.la-carbonara.de/
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
        X