• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New game: prize is +366 ATW Silence Points

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New game: prize is +366 ATW Silence Points

Object of the game: the last person who posts in this thread wins the prize.

The game will stop sometime in the next 24 hours.

The decision on the winner will be made solely by myself, and by taking part in this thread you accept that you can make no claims of any kinds contradicting my decision that will be final.

Win it and you can buy a year of peace

Brilliant

Comment

What does "sometime" mean? Who gets to decide? Why not specify a time?

I bet ferret wins......

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
        Brilliant
        What you've done is even more stupid.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          What does "sometime" mean? Who gets to decide? Why not specify a time?

I bet ferret wins......
          Do you reckon the furry one could be bought?

We could have a whip-round.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            What you've done is even more stupid.
            How so ?

Comment

Whoever wins makes no difference - AtW never sticks to his "I'll be quiet" pledges.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

With this sort "ATW Silence Points" inflation, the ones already in existence will be shortly worth less than the Zimbabwian dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Whoever wins makes no difference - AtW never sticks to his "I'll be quiet" pledges.
                  Have you tried to redeem some of your ATW Silence Points? Since you have not to my knowledge (and this is a good opportunity, though it will automatically extend this game) there is no obligation of being silent in regards to you.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Object of the game: the last person who posts in this thread wins the prize.

The game will stop sometime in the next 24 hours.

The decision on the winner will be made solely by myself, and by taking part in this thread you accept that you can make no claims of any kinds contradicting my decision that will be final.

Win it and you can buy a year of peace
                    How about you just stop posting crap on here and concentrate on your budding "business"? Or is it that you know that's a futile task?

Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X