• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Backlash starting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backlash starting?

So what does the panel think about the catholic church restating that perverts, whoops, excuse me, practising homosexuals will not become priests, until they've proved they can control their vile inclinations for a period of 3 years?
    In conjunction with the growing split in the anglican churches reported last week on this issue, is it time for the backlash?
    I ask specifically because NL seem to think it's a good idea to let the degenerates marry, and if NL think it's a good idea.........
    Why not?

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    So what does the panel think about the catholic church restating that perverts, whoops, excuse me, practising homosexuals will not become priests, until they've proved they can control their vile inclinations for a period of 3 years?
    In conjunction with the growing split in the anglican churches reported last week on this issue, is it time for the backlash?
    I ask specifically because NL seem to think it's a good idea to let the degenerates marry, and if NL think it's a good idea.........
    What's a perversion George? Please, specify.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Certainly my little European friend

Originally posted by Francko
      What's a perversion George? Please, specify.
      Anything that I do is normal sex, anything else is perversion.
      Same-sex or not-same-species is unnatural sex.
      Why not?

Comment

Same-sex or not-same-species is unnatural sex.
        Animals don't seem to share your vision a few times.

Are you saying that they go against nature?

Btw, has Scotland pulled out of Europe?
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

?

Originally posted by Francko
          Animals don't seem to share your vision a few times.

Are you saying that they go against nature?

Btw, has Scotland pulled out of Europe?
          I bow to your superior knowledge of animal sex!!!!!!!
          I am indeed saying that they go against nature. If you're referring to domination activity in higher primates, that's not actually a sexual function.
          Scotland pulled out of Europe? Don't understand that one at all.
          Not that it would concern me anyway as I haven't lived in Scotland for a good (appropriate) many years.

What is it with you people. A few months ago this post would have caused a torrent of responses, don't you care any more?

(DG in utterly bored mode)
          Why not?

Comment

Everyone has gone to CCnet, this site is boring and dieing faster than the Dodo
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I believe they should be allowed to marry. People's sexuality is nobody else's business and I see no reason why gays not should be able to celibrate or cement their union as they see fit.

I have to observe that as far as I can see gays harm nobody whatever which is more than one can say for religion.

PS No I am not gay
              PPS Tried it, didnt like it much

Whats all this "not natural" rubbish. Irelevant. Almost nothing man does is natural. Driving cars or eating frozen dinners is not natural. Why single out sex? Where did we ever arrive at this idea that there is anything implicitly wrong with sex at all?
              Last edited by xoggoth; 29 November 2005, 13:03.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Too many intellectual lightweights here.

I don't bother much with CUK these days, instead I read the Sun.

Comment

As I understand it a heterosexual man who has been married to a woman must prove he can control his vile inclinations before he can become a priest.

Odd group the Catholic Church.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                    PS No I am not gay
                    PPS Tried it, didnt like it much
                    Ladies and gentlemen we have a Portilloesque confession!!!
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Working...
                    X