• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why???

2 hours ago I could barely keep my eyes open, now I'm wide awake!
    And no, I've not been drinking coffee
    Coffee's for closers

You must have been one of the few who got to see THE GENERALISTS video linky, sounds like that woke a few people up...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      I'm like that. I just need a quick forty winks (no, not that kind) between 9:30 and 10:00 and then I'm awake for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        A couple of nights ago Mrs Parr went to bed and I started watching an interesting program about the septics trying to lunch a space vehicle by detonating nuclear bombs underneath it every two seconds. But I fell asleep in the middle of it and woke up shortly after it had finished at about 11.30ish. I went to bed feeling tired but couldn't sleep until about 2.30am

This happens quite often. I feel really tired before I go to bed but can't sleep once I'm in bed.
        Last edited by George Parr; 19 November 2009, 14:56.
        Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

not just me then

i saw the link, it was a picture, not a video and it wasnn't exactly stimulating
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

<WoWGeekMode=True>
            I flew to Argent Tournament from Dalaran on the bird, next minute woke up at 03:30am and was a ghost in Westfall. New ticket please.
            </WoWGeekMode=True>
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by George Parr View Post
              I started watching an interesting program about the septics trying to lunch a space vehicle by detonating nuclear bombs underneath it every two seconds.
              I saw that; brilliant it was too, and Mrs Tester went off to bed. Why don't women find this stuff interesting?
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by George Parr View Post
                A couple of nights ago Mrs Parr went to bed and I started watching an interesting program about the septics trying to lunch a space vehicle by detonating nuclear bombs underneath it every two seconds. But I fell asleep in the middle of it and woke up shortly after it had finished at about 11.30ish. I went to bed feeling tired but couldn't sleep until about 2.30am

This happens quite often. I feel really tired before I go to bed but can't sleep once I'm in bed.
                The theory of using nukes to power space craft is an old science fiction thing, but can't for the life of me remember the author. Missed the programme though, what channel was it on?
                Beer
                is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  <WoWGeekMode=True>
                  I flew to Argent Tournament from Dalaran on the bird, next minute woke up at 03:30am and was a ghost in Westfall. New ticket please.
                  </WoWGeekMode=True>
                  <WoWGeekMode=True>

</WoWGeekMode=True>
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Coalman View Post
                    The theory of using nukes to power space craft is an old science fiction thing, but can't for the life of me remember the author. Missed the programme though, what channel was it on?
                    According to wikipedia it was Stanislaw Ulam from the manhatten project

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project...ear_propulsion)
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X