• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Booze!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booze!

Link

The Spanish research ... found large quantities of alcohol could be even more beneficial for men.

Any volunteers for a UK study?

Excellent, I look forward to being able to acquire Wychbold's finest ales on repeat prescription.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

The good lady tells me that heavy boozer's hearts tend to be as clean as a whistle. Their liver may be fecked but their hearts are generally in good shape.

I might get a wee whisky at the station bar when this train stops.

Comment

It's strange how various types of booze affect different parts of the body.

Brandy affects the heart more than others, and over time gin really does dry out the vocal chords.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I always put down "forty" when answering questions about how much do you drink a week. The nurse/doctor always says: "Forty units? That's actually quote high".

I answer: "Units? Ah, no pints, sorry"

Their expressions of shock are wonders to behold.

Booze is great - feck all the miserable sourpusses and enjoy what little pleasures we have left in the time remaining.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Booze is great - flip all the miserable sourpusses and enjoy what little pleasures we have left in the time remaining.
            What He Shhhaid
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
            X