• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cop Killer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cop Killer

It was so obvious that the killers were Asian. That is why they never gave a discription of them on the news

What are Asians doing to this once great country of ours?

Thought two of them were Somalis? I will have to read the paper again, Frigging ugly anyhow.

Not sure I agree with broadness of your contention, some Asians of my acquaintance are proper British geezers, and there are many whites I would sooner lose, but there is also no doubt there are some bloody awful attitudes being imported into our country from Asia and elsewhere. For example, the thing last week about three girls sentenced by a village council in Pakistan to be raped or murdered?? So these F* awful backward people come here and immediately have proper respect for women when they cross our borders do they? I dont think so.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Generally, I think it's about time we British stopped being so cowed by the "criticise immigration you must be racist" brigade. I for one do not intend to be blackmailed by it any longer.

The plain truth is that many of those now coming in are just fecking awful people. Yeh, I know, it's all down to poverty etc etc, I don't disagree, I honestly dont think they are worse than we would be in the same circumstances but it does not alter the fact. We do not have a duy to pick up the pieces of other people's failed cultures.

Neither is unskilled immigration of any benefit whatever to the UK, it makes no logical sense whatever. You do not raise average standard of living by importing those with less than average economic ability. Basic maths. The truth is that the UK and much of the West is now a free benefit system for the third world.

In particular our free and secular society is under threat from the bloody awful backwardness of Islam.

Tell it like it is.
      Last edited by xoggoth; 29 November 2005, 23:30.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Don't move Xog, we are watching you

Originally posted by xoggoth
        Generally, I think it's about time we British stopped being so cowed by the "criticise immigration you must be racist" brigade. I for one do not intend to be blackmailed by it any longer.

The plain truth is that many of those now coming in are just fecking awful people. Yeh, I know, it's all down to poverty etc etc, I don't disagree, I honestly dont think they are worse than we would be in the same circumstances but it does not alter the fact. We do not have a duy to pick up the pieces of other people's failed cultures.

Neither is unskilled immigration of any benefit whatever to the UK, it makes no logical sense whatever. You do not raise average standard of living by importing those with less than average economic ability. Basic maths. The truth is that the UK and much of the West is now a free benefit system for the third world.

In particular our free and secular society is under threat from the bloody awful backwardness of Islam.

Tell it like it is.
        Please report for re-education to your nearest police station, wearing a heavy jacket and looking suspicious, carrying a bag would also help.
        But first ensure your affairs are in order.

I. Blair
        Why not?

Comment

Auschwitz. With a name like that, and an ignorance or geography, I’ve got to ask.

Are you from Hull?

I’ll give you a day. Tops.

Comment

Working...
          X