• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cars again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cars again

the 280hp X5 or X6 ?

assuming we keep the pathfinder incase we sometimes need the extra space

Milan.

Both are footballers' cars. Just get a nicely kitted out 5 series; much more stylish, much better to drive and much more subtle.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

X5.

Says "I'm a coont, I don't give a flying toss about so called Climate Change, I've got money and you are in my way loser".

Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        X5.

Says "I'm a coont, I don't give a flying toss about so called Climate Change, I've got money and you are in my way loser".
        Chavtastic!

Comment

X5.

Love it.
          Don't all BMW drivers say that?
          Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
            Don't all BMW drivers say that?
            Not the base 1 series. That says "Aspirational coont"

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Both are footballers' cars. Just get a nicely kitted out 5 series; much more stylish, much better to drive and much more subtle.
              WMtTS

Unless you need the ground clearance when pulling the potato plough

Bensey. Had bit of a chat with a mate who works at .net HQ and some new things are to be released soon. Will hopefully be seeing him in the crown lounge next week and will see what I can gather.

Comment

X5.

Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  WMtTS

Unless you need the ground clearance when pulling the potato plough

Bensey. Had bit of a chat with a mate who works at .net HQ and some new things are to be released soon. Will hopefully be seeing him in the crown lounge next week and will see what I can gather.
                  You could even get a 7 for the price of those X thingies.

Comment

Pondlife,

good man.

Pls, share the wealth.

I took have some spies in the bee hive, but nothing new in my area at moment, thinking of going for OS/DB migration certificate next year

X5 or X6, hmm, thing is, after having the pathfinder, I will not go back to a saloon car, they sit too low to the ground, the great thing with an SUV is that on the motorway, you have fantastic visibility of what it going on ahead

don't care what reputation the X5 has in blighty (all this footballers wives stuff is such a shame and nonsense), two friends have the new 3.5d 280hp and it is awesome, and like 15k cheaper than the Range Sport, you wanna have some fun, try the 280hp diesel X5 it is unstoppable

X6 is about the same price as the X5

for that price and performance in the SUV market there's nothing else to compare

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                    X