• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Celebrities, first against the wall?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrities, first against the wall?

Nomination and reason, I'll start:

Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey demands 20 white kittens.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

sod the kittens, I just want to see the puppies.

sorry

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      Nomination and reason, I'll start:

Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey demands 20 white kittens.
      They want Mariah Carey to turn on the lights and this is part of her price

Of course they could get someone else to do it
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

And judging from the comments, the telegraph readership seems to have hit rock bottom:
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          sod the kittens, I just want to see the puppies.
          If she's giving them away, I'll have the ones with the brown nose.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            They want Mariah Carey to turn on the lights and this is part of her price

Of course they could get someone else to do it
            Miss Carey's demands

20 white kittens to surround the singer while turning on the lights

100 white doves to be released during the celebrations

80 security guards to mind the singer during the event

Pink confetti in the shape of butterflies – her favourite insect and the name of one of her albums

One Rolls-Royce to drive her through the shopping centre

One pink carpet for her to walk down as she makes her way to the podium

15 members of her personal entourage including company executives, her PAs and PR people
            Ok as you were, nothing to criticise here, they should just ask someone else.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Ok as you were, nothing to criticise here, they should just ask someone else.
              One day when she's not quite so famous people are going to start turning her down, then she won't be able to make so many "demands".

In the meantime all the media lovee types are quite happy to go running round at every little whim and then go straight off to the papers with stories of how "demanding" she was.
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

some people think I'm a demanding diva. I have no idea why people have that impression!
                Some people think I'm a fat, lazy, bald winker. No idea why they would think that. Oh, I am!

My nomination - Jordan / Peter Andre. What a pair of <CENSORED>.

Comment

Working...
                X