• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My garage door

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My garage door

They've been working on fitting the new one since 9am. How long can it take? That was rhetorical by the way.

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    They've been working on fitting the new one since 9am. How long can it take? That was rhetorical by the way.
    In which case there is no need for me to reply

what did you have for lunch?
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Depends on whether you car is still in it. Innit.
      Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        In which case there is no need for me to reply

what did you have for lunch?
        I had 2 breakfast waffles, toasted and covered in chocolate spread. God, it was lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by George Parr View Post
          Depends on whether you car is still in it. Innit.
          My car doesn't fit in it. Innit.

Comment

Best get them to make the garage bigger while they're about it.

Comment

Init

Comment

Once upon a time I looked at having a house built. Could I get them to put a garage on the plans that was big enough for even a normal car? No. They'd rather lose the sale, which they did, than build something I wanted.

It's like, what is the point of building a garage if it is not big enough for a car with the doors open?

I've been down where they've built those houses since, and no one can use the garages to park their cars. So they park on the drive, and the 2nd car hangs over the pavement and you can't park on the road as it's twisty and turny and too narrow for the dustbin wagon if you do.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                X