• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Renew Photo on Driving Licence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renew Photo on Driving Licence

The missus and I got these at the same time, together with blood curdling threats of what would happen if we didnt comply. All photos must be less than 3 months old, grrr. I took a batch a year ago, so I slipped one of them in

They also asked for organ donations , so I left them all blank apart from Liver

heh heh
    how we laughed

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

you are mf and i claim my 5 crumpled rupiahs.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      The missus and I got these at the same time, together with blood curdling threats of what would happen if we didnt comply. All photos must be less than 3 months old, grrr. I took a batch a year ago, so I slipped one of them in

heh heh
      how we laughed

next time round you'll have to provide a DNA sample with the application
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

better get pot noodling then :-)
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Simply pee on the application form
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            seriously ?

omg. whats this country coming to ?
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              I've still got the green paper one.

Green is Good.
              Just don't move house............ever....................ever..... ............
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

heh heh
                how we laughed

Put uterus and ovaries; they will spend hours looking for them.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                X