• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom boom, de boom doom doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought I'd give you all a little paradiddle. I call it: "The contractor ecomomy".

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    Just thought I'd give you all a little paradiddle. I call it: "The contractor ecomomy".
    Easy for you to say.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Ah.

I thought for a moment it was Baldrick's poem about the guns.
      Ah, just thought, I have a cunning plan ...

Comment

Though it would be about BMWs with tinted windows and loud ICEs.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Though it would be about BMWs with tinted windows and loud ICEs.
          Your are confused with the old classic: Boom boom. Boom Boom. Deeeee Boom. Philistine

Comment

I thought it was the Peter Sellers song "Boom Titty Boom Titty Boom Titty Boom Titty Boom Titty Boom Titty Boom Boom Boom."

Edit: Goodness Gracious Me
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              I thought it was the Peter Sellers song "Boom Titty Boom Titty Boom Titty Boom Titty Boom Titty Boom Titty Boom Boom Boom."
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
                Your are confused with the old classic: Boom boom. Boom Boom. Deeeee Boom. Philistine
                Are you sure that he didn't mean the classic "Who put the Bom in the Bom Bom Diddleye Bom"?

Comment

turnips

I have a cunning plan m'lud
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                  X