• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

how big is a kiwi dollar?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how big is a kiwi dollar?

Unusual question, that is maddeningly difficult to search on Google. What are the dimensions of NZ currency notes? (somebody must have some on them!) If not all the same size, the biggest you'd normally carry.

I don't want to make my own, I just want to buy a wallet that they'll fit in.

http://www.polymernotes.org/country_pages/NZL.htm#NZLS5

In case you change your mind about making some then these people have lots of nice high quality scans...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
      http://www.polymernotes.org/country_pages/NZL.htm#NZLS5

In case you change your mind about making some then these people have lots of nice high quality scans...
      Thanks, Joe. I did try to Google, honest, but I couldn't manage to get a Unique Searching Criterion.

Now I can cut out some bits of paper and test for fit. They are taller than euros.

Comment

NZ money doesnt get any bigger than a British £20 note. In fact, the £20 note is far bigger than any of the denominations currently in use in NZ so if you get any standard UK wallet it will do.

I had to trade in my old NZ wallet because it wasnt big enough for the £20 note...dont even bother to try putting a £50 note in a kiwi wallet!

Mailman

Comment

£50's, one of my favourites.

I see lots of 200 and 500 Euro notes these days, but they just ain't the same...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            What's a £50 note?

(Don't think we have those in Wales).
            My part of wales has no £20's either.

We all trade in chickens & spuds

2000 chickens buys you a brand new Jag - It's also rare to see a goat around hear - Only the really rich have them
            Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Working...
            X