• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

flipping home insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flipping home insurance

I've spent 3 hours now on those comparison websites and still can't get a decent quote.

What you need is a website to compare the different comparison websites, that would tell you quickly which one is best suited to your needs.

Comment

Don't forget that some of the cheaper ones might not be on there. Direct Line for example.

Comment

I went the radical route and rang a broker, they rang me back with a cheap quote, I paid, done and dusted.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
          I've spent 3 hours now on those comparison websites and still can't get a decent quote.

What they are all telling you is to move house!

Try Academy Insurance - I deal with the Swindon branch who are very good for providing cover for my BTL's.

Comment

Dont bother. They wont pay the value you take insurance out for anyway.
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Try getting home insurance for this.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
              X