• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'king 'ell - Hail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'king 'ell - Hail

Just been a heavy hail storm in London (just outside the City).

I'm sure there was a nice blue sky when I got up a couple of hours ago.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Strange because the wind is currently south westerly, which you'd expect to be warmer. Must be meeting cold air or something.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Just been bucketing down for 10 minutes, and now there's bright sunshine. Weather never used to be like this: more uniquovacable proof of man made global warming.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Yeah, sun and some blue sky here too now.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

You should have gone and stood in it for a few minutes, then neither your weekly bath or trip to the launderette been neccesary.

Comment

Had my bath first thing this morning. It's normally about this time of day, but I thought, "what the heck".

I've had my shirt on all morning and I haven't spilt my coffee at all yet. I must be getting better. However, I've just check and I can see traces of previous spills that my pathetic attempts at laundry haven't removed.

Comment

Working...
            X