• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bob behaving badly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob behaving badly

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8370459.stm

New Indian brides abandoned by British Asian husbands

Thousands of brides in India are being abandoned by their British Asian husbands after they are married.
    Shame on you Shawadiwadi.

But seriously - 15-20 thousand cases of this? It's disgraceful. Especially as the abandoned brides are left relying upon handouts from their relatives and friends. Not one single extradition request from the Indian government either.

So, you get a dowry of X thousand pounds, go to India and shag some twenty something stunner senseless then piss off back to Britain?

What's not to like?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      So, you get a dowry of X thousand pounds, go to India and shag some twenty something stunner senseless then piss off back to Britain?

What's not to like?
      Not supporting her or her family, and treating them like 2nd class citizens... that's what.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Not supporting her or her family, and treating them like 2nd class citizens... that's what.
        Yes, of course, I'm outraged.

Comment

I fear you may be less than sincere, sir.

Comment

As am I..and by all accounts my mail order Asian Babe and her brother Robert Shawaddywaddy...apparently
            Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Are you from Surbiton?

Of course we can solve this by having an appeal...

Or we can send all the hubbies to India...

Comment

It's all part of the greater good of globalisation.

In the old days these girls would have to pick someone they knew from a nearby village, but now they can get fooked over by some coont off the Internet from Britain.

That's progress!

Comment

Think of the damage to the environment, all those flights, all those jouneys. The carbon footprint must be as big as a yetis.
                  The Indian government were right to tell us to stop eating meat, they should tell us to stop flying in to bone their birds as well

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

In retrospect, this may not have been the most appropriate forum in which to share empathy for these women.

Comment

Working...
                    X