• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Contract

I think I'm spending more time on this forum than looking for a new contract. Here's my early new year resolution - FIND A JOB.

Originally posted by Naaarwich View Post
    I think I'm spending more time on this forum than looking for a new contract. Here's my early new year resolution - FIND A JOB.
    How is the market in Norwich?
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
      How is the market in Norwich?
      Norwich is a one horse town (Aviva) and everything has been outsourced to Hp and so not much contract work.

DAMN, I broke my resolution to find some real work.

Comment

Norwich is a one horse town (Aviva) and everything has been outsourced to Hp and so not much contract work.

DAMN, I broke my resolution to find some real work.
        Loadsa work in London.

Also, the streets are paved with gold.

Comment

Do you think I need a passport to leave Norfolk? I'm sure the webbed fingers will come in handy during the rainy season.

Comment

Do you think I need a passport to leave Norfolk? I'm sure the webbed fingers will come in handy during the rainy season.

Comment

Do you think I need a passport to leave Norfolk? I'm sure the extra fingers will come in handy during the rainy season.
              FTFY!

Comment

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Do you think I need a passport to leave Norfolk?
                  I'm not sure anyone needs a passport any more to get into England.

Just try to sound less yokel and more foreign. ('Cos that way we'll understand what you're saying)
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    I'm not sure anyone needs a passport any more to get into England.

Just try to sound less yokel and more foreign. ('Cos that way we'll understand what you're saying)
                    The problem is getting the time to practice my non-yokel accent - too busy sitting on the porch having banjo playing contests with you sophisticated city types.

Comment

Working...
                    X