• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Opportunity' of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Opportunity' of the day

I have an excellent role that I am looking to fill that I think will be of interest to you.

Web Developer required for leading Marketing company based in London for a back-fill position 1 / 2 month. Excellent experience for candidates with excellent proven web development skills who looking to develop their skills further whilst working for a fantastic organisation. Role responsibilities include .Net, C#, ASP.Net and SQL Server as this is a short term contract the client is only looking to pay 200 per day. London based role

----------------------

So, an opportunity for somebody who's already highly experienced (but for some reason on the cheap side) to get some more experience.

And "fantastic organisation"?! a few spring to mind but none of them is a marketing company on a tight budget.

Working...
X