• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed - Brown's great plan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed - Brown's great plan

Brown tells us the future

"Today we have over 400 Chinese companies now operating in Britain. In our new growth strategy, I want not just hundreds but thousands of Chinese companies in Britain and British companies in China," Brown was to say.

"I know that we will soon sign new strategic partnerships with India. Trade relations with the United States are strong. "So we need an outward-facing Britain, attracting inward investment and sustaining high value added jobs.

"And to go for growth in Britain - we must also go for growth in Europe," he was to say at the event, which the CBI has billed 'Routes to Recovery'.
    So, we've been let down by tulip British companies. India and China will save us!
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Letting the Chinese anywhere near our economy shows a couple of things.

1. Brown is desperate.

2. Brown is a naive and stupid tw@t.

The Chinese will asset strip, ripoff and generally play foul in any business environment.

WE DO NOT NEED INDIA OR CHINA to have a stable and prosperous economy.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Letting the Chinese anywhere near our economy shows a couple of things.

1. Brown is desperate.

2. Brown is a naive and stupid tw@t.

The Chinese will asset strip, ripoff and generally play foul in any business environment.

WE DO NOT NEED INDIA OR CHINA to have a stable and prosperous economy.

Thanks.
      Since Brown is an economic genius, maybe you'd like to reconsider that post...
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Doomed!!! With a big F!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Doomed!!! With a big F!
          I'm actually very surprised at the lack of any response from the great British public about this. Are we all resigned to our doom, and have no fight left?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
            I'm actually very surprised at the lack of any response from the great British public about this. Are we all resigned to our doom, and have no fight left?
            Too busy shopping at Iceland and watching I'm a Celebrity, Punch Me in the Face Until my Spleen Falls Out.

Comment

Our new partners take regulation seriously

hey , this chicken is rubbery. ah thank you

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
                We truly are on the cusp of Idiocracy.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  We truly are on the cusp of Idiocracy.
                  I was born on the cusp of Idiocracy.

Or was it Capricorn?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    I was born on the cusp of Idiocracy.

Or was it Capricorn?
                    Sure it wasn't Harrods? I learned all about star signs from the little red book.

Comment

Working...
                    X