• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good job Dyson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Dyson

was at an airport last night

in the bogs, they had a Dyson hand dryer, excellent innovative design
    and worked a treat

good work Dyson

Milan.

Yeah they are quick, how ever I find that they are no good for drying your face, or piss stained shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl View Post
      Yeah they are quick, how ever I find that they are no good for drying your face, or piss stained shoes.
      Wilmslooow!

Comment

Was the inlet on an outside wall or was it simply atomising the urine filled air to blast your hands dry?

I always check, then wipe my hands on my jumper if it's not obvious.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I have much bigger hands than the average punter so my fingers always come out wet from a Dyson dryer, requiring a 2nd run. Poor design by Dyson methinks, as opposed to me being a freak of nature.
          Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

here it is:

http://www.dysonairblade.co.uk/

Milan.

Comment

First saw these at the Guinness Brewery in Dublin, excellent piece of design.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

cough, cough

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6211272.ece

Comment

There are some in the Natural History Museum in London, South Kensington, they're amazing.

Comment

sometimes your hands touch the walls though and the ones at service station were frikin grubby. Not something you want your wet clean hands touching the inside of

Comment

Working...
                    X