• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Prisoner Remake.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Prisoner Remake.

Sounds like this is another POS.

http://io9.com/5405187/6-things-the-...-for-the-worse

As it transpired, it was ok in a derivative sort of way.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 9 April 2017, 08:04.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I'll save that for after I've watched it

remakes are always going to have some differences with the original, otherwise whats the the point? Might as well watch the original.
    Some changes you're going to like, some you're going to dislike
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Lost returns (in Septic land) on Feb 2nd.
      For the final season!!
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

I've seen the first two parts. I've got them all but haven't gotten around to watching them.

Rather than a re-make, it's a bit like a 'Next Generation'.

It didn't look a total disaster.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Hurrah!

Let's hope that FlashForward never makes season 2.

it's been a let down. a total letdown.

and that blokes stubble keeps appearing and disappearing. it's annoying

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Hurrah!

Let's hope that FlashForward never makes season 2.
            You didn't see that last episode then? There was a flashforward vision with a group of people sat in front of a TV showing flashforward, all with knitting needles sticking out of their eyes
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

What happened to Heroes? I lost the plot completely.

In my defence it was a complicated plot, everyone seemed to be secretly working both for and against everyone else.

Comment

ZZZzzz.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  What happened to Heroes? I lost the plot completely.

In my defence it was a complicated plot, everyone seemed to be secretly working both for and against everyone else.
                  Last night they all had Turkey. Which is odd, it's not due until Thursday.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

“Where am I?”

“In the UK.”

“What do you want?”

“Taxes. We want Taxes.”

“You won’t get it.”

“By hook or by crook, we will.”

“Who are you?”

“The new Number Two, Tony was the old Number One.

“Who is Number One now?”

“Mandelson, but don't tell him.”

“I am not a number. I am a UK citizen!”

Comment

Working...
                    X