• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

El Duder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Duder

btw - not that this matters in the slightest, nor that anyone cares, or even would believe it, but i am El Duder.

if you want evidence - just ask me any questions that only i would know.

happy to be back, and more behaved.
    Last edited by bandit_legs; 24 November 2009, 15:50. Reason: Title

Fav drink... too easy.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

surely any question asked could be searched for from previous posts that duder wrote?
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

At which of your legendary blind-/speed-dates did you acquire the Mrs that wants the dog?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          Fav drink... too easy.

sprite.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
            At which of your legendary blind-/speed-dates did you acquire the Mrs that wants the dog?
            i didnt - i gave up on it and was 'saved' by someone very special from my past.

the online dating does provide me with many funny memories though - all of which were 100% true.

Comment

Originally posted by bandit_legs View Post
              sprite.
              Like gj says... too easy!!
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                Like gj says... too easy!!
                if i wasnt el duder, i wouldnt know anything about sally anne and her geordie weight, caitlin maith and her eeerrr bedroom antics, and of course who could forget milan and 'knowledge managment'.

Comment

Originally posted by bandit_legs View Post
                  if i wasnt el duder, i wouldnt know anything about sally anne and her geordie weight, caitlin maith and her eeerrr bedroom antics, and of course who could forget milan and 'knowledge managment'.
                  you mean you wouldnt know it in the same way that anyone else on here who cant read or remember what they've read wouldnt know it either???

muppet
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                    you mean you wouldnt know it in the same way that anyone else on here who cant read or remember what they've read wouldnt know it either???

muppet

easy chef. easy lad.

Comment

Working...
                    X