• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sporty types?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sporty types?

Anyone here have a liking for sporty ladies?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/athl...es/4485286.stm

What do you think? Firm muscle thighs and six pack stomach your thing?

You just could not compete with threaded -- don't blame yourself.

Comment

Actually quite like those muscle body building ladies. The masseuse that used to be attached to our gymn had a 1st prize for some provincial female body bulding thing and once had had a trial for that TV thing with Wolf. Nice massage too, strictly kosher unfortunately.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Tut tut DP, a cut and paste job if I ever saw one!

"What do you think? Firm muscle thighs and six pack stomach your thing?"

But where are the bl**dy tits? I saw these on the BBC earlier and theres not even enough to push a paper boat out....

PS: thats my last post for the evening cause 'The L Word' starts in 5 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          I think that she just doesn't like Giant Alien Lizards all that much AtW... a very common reaction sadly enough.
          Probably she had other tastes - if you said you would not mind her to use strap-on then you might have had a chance: if you like that kind of thing.

But the real reason is of course simple fact everyone knows -- lizard drop off their long tail when it get grabbed.

Comment

Nice. I'm disappointed there's no Kelly Sotherton.

Comment

Did anyone see the javelin on the slave given as a gift in the episode of Rome last night? That fair brought a tear to the eye.

Comment

Spent most of my life around sporty women

mmm tastey
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Watched that Free diving girl on the Telly on Sunday!!!
                  Boy she is well sporty.....
                  And her body in that neoprene dive suit.....Mama Mia!
                  Last edited by Phoenix; 1 December 2005, 11:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
                    Watched that Free diving girl on the Telly on Sunday!!!
                    Boy she is well sporty.....
                    And her body in that neprene dive suit.....Mama Mia!

free diving, urm....thats what I like..........
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X