• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sending a bottle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending a bottle

Does anybody know of any companies where you can buy a nice bottle of plonk and have it sent overseas as a present? It's my dads birthday in a few days and I want to send him a couple of bottles of malt whiskey. My folks live in Ireland
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    Does anybody know of any companies where you can buy a nice bottle of plonk and have it sent overseas as a present? It's my dads birthday in a few days and I want to send him a couple of bottles of malt whiskey. My folks live in Ireland
    Don't know specifically, but couldn't you just log into a local retailer in the country in question and have some stuff delivered?
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      try interflora

interflora gifts

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

http://www.scotchwhisky.net/retail/r...y_exchange.htm
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

These guys any use?
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

I use interflora to do that.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

http://www.masterofmalt.com/

I have used these guys in the past and will be using them again this year. Not sure what the prices are for Ireland, but I have not had any problems with them at all. Would recommend highly, plus they have a great selection and know what they are talking about.
              "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

i've used this lot previously:

http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/

Comment

Thanks for all the links folks - never even considered interflora!
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                  X