• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Regus virtual office alternative

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regus virtual office alternative

Regus have stopped letting us use their building as our registered office. Can anybody recommend another service that will provide phone & fax number, telephone receptionist, mail forwarding and registered office address?

hoping,

tl

http://virtualoffices.mwbex.com/

I've used them as a real office and they're on the ball
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Good call mon petit Cadet de l'Espace!

Comment

Can I use the business address service to register my company address?

Unfortunately we are not able to offer this service and would refer you to either your lawyers or accountants.

damn!

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
          damn!
          Bugger, sorry about that.
          As I said I used them for a real office so registering there wasn't an issue.

Possibly these companies are being exposed to risk by illegitemate (sp?) companies using them as a front.

Can't you use your accountants as your registered office and then Regus as your virtual office?
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            Possibly these companies are being exposed to risk by illegitemate (sp?) companies using them as a front.
            maybe. They all definitely used to offer it - I don't know what's changed in the last few months.

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            Can't you use your accountants as your registered office and then Regus as your virtual office?
            I don't want to use the accountants, because they are a well-known IT freelancers' accountant and that's not the image I want.
            I'm temporarily using my home address: I live in a business area so it actually serves OK as a registered office address. I just like to have a single contact point for everything, that's all.

Comment

Working...
            X