• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Adobe Reader and AVG

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adobe Reader and AVG

Any help would be appreciated

In the past week or so, my AVG has disappeared. I tried to download the new version it says it has done it but no where to be found on my pc despite ensuring I save it to my programme folder. Tried 3/4 times now

Adobe Reader has also disappeared and again once downloaded it is no where to be found

I have run scans and windows defender and no infected files, etc to be found but I am now wondering if I have a virus on my laptop

All seems very strange and is buggin me! Running Vista by the way

Originally posted by Pickle66 View Post
    Any help would be appreciated

In the past week or so, my AVG has disappeared. I tried to download the new version it says it has done it but no where to be found on my pc despite ensuring I save it to my programme folder. Tried 3/4 times now

Adobe Reader has also disappeared and again once downloaded it is no where to be found

I have run scans and windows defender and no infected files, etc to be found but I am now wondering if I have a virus on my laptop

All seems very strange and is buggin me! Running Vista by the way
    If my memory serves me correctly, the files should be in the my documents \ downloads folder by default.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
    X