• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

250 hours community service

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

250 hours community service

For the Sheffield student who p1ssed on the war memorial.

Should have gone down for a 5 stretch.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...re/8380214.stm

His teachers and Parents should've gone down for a 5 stretch!

Respect is taught!

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
      For the Sheffield student who p1ssed on the war memorial.

Should have gone down for a 5 stretch.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...re/8380214.stm

There was talk of him getting kicked out of Uni - I wonder if that happened?
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        There was talk of him getting kicked out of Uni - I wonder if that happened?
        I hope he doesn't get kicked out. Personally I hope he turns the corner and becomes an example of what can happen when you have your arse kicked and sort yourself out. Although 250 hours isn't much of an arse-kicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          I hope he doesn't get kicked out. Personally I hope he turns the corner and becomes an example of what can happen when you have your arse kicked and sort yourself out. Although 250 hours isn't much of an arse-kicking.
          For a student its a lifetime
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Community service used to be a maximum of 120 hours which is why I was surprised when I once got 240 (worked on a non-denominational religious retreat)
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              WHS Lots of students do stupid things without thinking about how offensive they are. He might actually turn into a sensible chappy.

Suggestion that he carries out his community service cleaning the bogs in an army barracks; perhaps that way it will involve a good arse-kicking.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
              X