• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It feels like a Friday but I've just found out it's actually Thursday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh c o ck.

I hate it when that happens.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Go out tonight and get thoroughly pissed and tomorrow morning you'll think it's saturday.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Welcome to my world.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          Welcome to my world.
          How does "It feels like Friday" get translated to "I'm trapped in my GIMP suit"?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            How does "It feels like Friday" get translated to "I'm trapped in my GIMP suit"?
            I'd explain it, but there're ladies present.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Dunno, but I've heard it in Russian. Ops, I'm not supposed to say things like that. Just pretend I didn't, OK?

I was commenting about my rapidly degrading mental faculties.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                I'd explain it, but there're ladies present.
                Oh please - dont mind us

Thursday is my Friday - sort of, well its the day I travel back home anyway - I WFH on Fridays
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post

Oh c o ck.
                  I realise that I may not make any friends here, but in my case this is because I am just off to collect my son from school for a long weekend, and so I'm not working tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                    WFH on Fridays
                    You what from home on Fridays? With a banana?

Keep it clean around here, please.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X