• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Celebrity Logic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrity Logic

Right, so this bint takes some nude photos of herself and sends them to her boyfriend, because in her own words 'If you don't send your boyfriend naked pictures, then I feel bad for him' (ladies, take note).

Then they split up and boyfriend posts the photos on t'internet.

Then she says 'It was humiliating and it was embarrassing bla bla bla my mum saw the photos'

Then she goes on to say "it could happen to anybody", and finishes with the classic line 'I realised that my selfish decision for love could result in some young girl getting killed'.

Can anyone find logic in this trail of babble?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    R

Then she goes on to say "it could happen to anybody", and finishes with the classic line 'I realised that my selfish decision for love could result in some young girl getting killed'.
    Not as good as Mariah Scarey's ("Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff.") best effort but a fantastic try.

Comment

There is logic, it's just badly worded.

What she meant was, if other girls followed her example and went back into a physically abusive relationship then one of them could get killed

Oh yeah, and the pics aren't bad either, but thats a discussion for light relief
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        There is logic, it's just badly worded.

What she meant was, if other girls followed her example and went back into a physically abusive relationship then one of them could get killed

Oh yeah, and the pics aren't bad either, but thats a discussion for hand relief
        FTFY!

Comment

Sounds like she needs a good slap to me.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            FTFY!
            they aren't that good
            Unless of course you had only just ventured on to the internet for the first time
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Right, so this bint takes some nude photos of herself and sends them to her boyfriend, because in her own words 'If you don't send your boyfriend naked pictures, then I feel bad for him' (ladies, take note).

Then they split up and boyfriend posts the photos on t'internet.

Then she says 'It was humiliating and it was embarrassing bla bla bla my mum saw the photos'

Can anyone find logic in this trail of babble?
              No the most eloquent person ever, but I think she was getting at the fact she regrets going back to a boyfriend who was physically abusive to her, so some fan might see her as a role model and also go back to a physically abusive boyfriend and she might end up getting killed.

But yeah, it's a bit head twisty, though the sentiment is probably right.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                Not as good as Mariah Scarey's ("Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff.") best effort but a fantastic try.
                Of course she never actually said that or anything remotely like it - urban legend.

Comment

Working...
                X