• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When are the bankers going to be punished for their failure?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are the bankers going to be punished for their failure?

Post content deleted.
    Last edited by Dog's Heinous; 3 January 2010, 21:38.

It's only a matter of time till we get a new user popping up called 'Dogs Slurping Tongue' to lick both you and 'Dogs left conker' into shape

sheesh, the youth of today.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

This is not one of my trolls/sock puppets either.

Doesn't anyone have any imagination out there? That's the problem with this country: the creativity has been bread-out of the youth.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I like this sockie, he's Tellin' it like it is!

It makes one feel nostalgic for the shock-jocks of the 80s..
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
          I like this sockie, he's Tellin' it like it is!

It makes one feel nostalgic for the shock-jocks of the 80s..
          He's the Chris Moyles of CUK

Comment

Originally posted by Dog's Heinous View Post
            Cancel their million pound bonuses and fat salaries. I think they should be flogged and sodomized, and then have 95 percent of their wealth confiscated. Of the wealth confiscated, 5 percent should go to registered charities, so that some good will come of the money even if an incompetent government wastes the rest in a misguided attempt to repair the economy.

Yours Sincerely,
            Dog's Heinous

Tellin' it like it is!
            So are all bankers guilty?

Of course some of them would like to be sodomized.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              So are all bankers guilty?

Of course some of them would like to be sodomized.....
              HAB?

Comment

Hey, I was not a banker, if that was what you mean. OK, I might have been a trader, but that's different.

If you mean I should be doing it, then that's fine, but I don't take it, if you know what I mean.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by Dog's Heinous View Post
                  Cancel their million pound bonuses and fat salaries. I think they should be flogged and sodomized, and then have 95 percent of their wealth confiscated. Of the wealth confiscated, 5 percent should go to registered charities, so that some good will come of the money even if an incompetent government wastes the rest in a misguided attempt to repair the economy.

Yours Angrily,
                  Dog's Heinous

Tellin' it like it is!
                  Telling it like "chav's" such as you think it is.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Dog's Heinous
                    "Oh but, if we don't pay them millions they will go to another country"

Good riddance! Let them go to the third world and try to get those obscenely large pay packets.
                    OK, bye I did just that back in 2001 with some others. I can say no more except...

With a special message for Hector:

Comment

Working...
                    X