• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Those with heavy cash positions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those with heavy cash positions

Ought to think about diversification before the end of Q1 2010. I am not qualified to give this advice, but my sources reveal that major currency shifts are afoot.

Current market levels are an illusion. If you don't believe me, take a look at the DOW priced in gold.

HTH
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by Dog's Heinous
    Could you please explain this in layman's terms?

Cheers,
    Dog's Heinous
    I thought I already did

Comment

Originally posted by Dog's Heinous
      Could you please explain this in layman's terms?

Cheers,
      Dog's Heinous
      See my .sig

HTH
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Is suity on drugs? or has he been hitting the forum after one too many shandys again??
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Is suity on drugs? or has he been hitting the forum after one too many shandys again??
          a little from column a, a little from column b

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            a little from column a, a little from column b

HTH
            oh dearie me
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Pretty much everything looks risky at the moment. Gold, property, shares, currency, etc. The smart money moved into safe havens years ago, and at current levels don't look safe any more. As the Dim one said, whatever happens, it will be obvious after the event.

Comment

I've got rid of all my cash and bought land, no one is making that anymore and the population keeps increasing...
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

OH has spent all my cash and we've got debts now, nothing to our name anymore except some equity in our house and a 7 seater
                  This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post

OH has spent all my cash and we've got debts now, nothing to our name anymore except some equity in our house and a 7 seater
                    I need a bit more now. Can't you get a bigger overdraft or something?
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X