• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police taser 10 Year Old Girl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police taser 10 Year Old Girl

Police taser 10 Year Old Girl after refusing to take a shower.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/...tasers_10-.php

Police were called to diffuse a little girl's fit. Her mother told told Police Officer Bradshaw to "taser her ass."
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Police taser 10 Year Old Girl after refusing to take a shower.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/...tasers_10-.php

Police were called to diffuse a little girl's fit. Her mother told told Police Officer Bradshaw to "taser her ass."
    She did kick him in the nuts though.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      She did kick him in the nuts though.
      Yes, we all should be allowed to taser kids, then they may start to behave.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Gosh the video of the 73 year woman being electrocuted is inhuman
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Gosh the video of the 73 year woman being electrocuted is inhuman
          almost as bad as our boys in blue
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Yes, we all should be allowed to taser kids, then they may start to behave.
            You'll note the use of the () at the end of my statement. This indicates sarcasm. This should not have happened and is a terrible thing.

We can work on a few more sarcasm examples until you get it I have all day.

See, there was another one.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

In the USA local sheriffs who I believe run local police get elected, and also prosecutors if not getting elected directly, but it is a good path to ballot as governor later.

Add to this that local population there is armed to one degree or another.

Consequently the behavior of local police in those states reflects what electors vote for themselves.

HTH

Comment

Working...
              X