• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Humming to yourself in the Office

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humming to yourself in the Office

So,

Driving into work this morning, listening to Chris Moyles when they start playing Enter Sandman by Metallica. Been humming it all morning.

Anyone else have this problem, not that its a bad thing humming Enter Sandman all day!

I thought this was a thread about HAB's lack of bathing.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Maybe you should setup a witty reposte to this post, something along the lines of 'People who hum in the Office'

Comment

Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
        Maybe you should setup a witty reposte to this post, something along the lines of 'People who hum in the Office'
        Good thinking. Do you want my login to save me the effort?

Comment

Good thinking. Do you want my login to save me the effort?
          No need DP, your my sockpuppet, so i've got your password already

Comment

C'mon - it's only been one day. I can't get that bad in that time.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              C'mon - it's only been one day. I can't get that bad in that time.
              Don't worry HAB. Picking up of a Bottle of eau de toilet instead of eau de toilette is a common mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
                So,

Driving into work this morning, listening to Chris Moyles when they start playing Enter Sandman by Metallica. Been humming it all morning.

Anyone else have this problem, not that its a bad thing humming Enter Sandman all day!
                I think I can see where you're going wrong.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Being an Absolute radio listener in the morning, I've got "Teenage Dirtbag" on repeat today. Might have to listen to something else to stop me humming "two tickets to iron mai-den baby"
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Today in the office some annoying twunt is humming some rubbish by Metallica. Any more of this and I will have to sneak up behing them with a cricket bat and put a stop to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X