• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last Day!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Day!

<Placeholder for general use>
    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

That'd be me.

Back to searching for new contract full time-ish (may be more commited after christmas, but if something come along can't turn it down).

Comment

On I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue today, the pianist was introduced with an apology: "For those of you who were looking forward to Colin Sell's last concert, we are sorry to inform you it was not".

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Yesterday was the last day in my old flat on the mainland. Today is the first day in my nice new shiny and clean one.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          On I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue today, the pianist was introduced with an apology: "For those of you who were looking forward to Colin Sell's last concert, we are sorry to inform you it was not".

The suppositories gag was genious
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
          X