• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Films you've never seen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Films you've never seen

Are there any films you have never watched but feel you should ?

I've never seen "Gone With The Wind", or "It's a Wonderful Life". I quite fancy watching the latter at some point though.

My wife is shocked that I have never watched "Grease". I caught the end of it once upon a time and saw a big flying pink car. So that's one I definately won't be watching.

Last night, for the very first time I watched Quadrophenia. rather enjoyed it actually!
    Rhubarb

Top Gun.

Never seen it.

Comment

The original version of Solaris
      Deliverance
      Free Willy 2 (Free Willy 3 was on the other day and I had to give it a miss because of this )
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Amile, I remember an old boss saying it was a geat film.

Mama mia, although I don't expect i'm missing much.

Comment

Yellowbeard
          i have had a dozen recommendations
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

The Shawshank Redemption - never got round to watching it

Comment

Trainspotting

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                The Shawshank Redemption - never got round to watching it
                WHS+1. discussed this at ClinetCo last week and someone has lent me the DVD. Still haven't gotten round to it yet.
                Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

A Clockwork Orange, This is Spinal Tap and Withnail & I are three that I have always meant to watch but never have.

Comment

Titanic - it's not that I think I should see it, just that I'm the only one who hasn't

Comment

Working...
                    X