• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Look, you are getting my gander up, you grotty little man

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look, you are getting my gander up, you grotty little man

I got a snottogram yesterday

'ref your request for a copy of the sql database i am using for the test website. Use the upgrade tool to promote the access mdb. It is simple, you should have no problem.

I dont understand why you rang three times without leaving a message, in future please email.'

I rang because the MD told me to you cnt. I was about to email when he intervened, because YOU always whinge that noone ever bothers to speak to you. you ring piece.
    I feel the strong urge for physical violence coming on

Last edited by EternalOptimist; 1 December 2009, 14:51.
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I got a snottogram yesterday

'ref your request for a copy of the sql database i am using for the test website. Use the upgrade tool to promote the access mdb. It is simple, you should have no problem.

I dont understand why you rang three times without leaving a message, in future please email.'

I rang because the MD told me to you cnt. I was about to email when he intervened, because YOU always whinge that noone ever bothers to speak to you. you ring piece.
    I feel the strong urge for physical violence coming on

Why not get of your ass and go and tell him that, face to face, NICELY.

Try and keep the support monkeys on side. Chances are he is loathed by everyone if he is such a clusterc**t, and you will do youself no harm in trying to explain things to him nicely in front of his peers.

Access dbs? Tin pot outfit, prolly pays peanuts and he is jealous of contractors. Get invited to lunch and buy him a few beers.

The nasty ones are easy to manage.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Why not get of your ass and go and tell him that, face to face, NICELY.

Try and keep the support monkeys on side. Chances are he is loathed by everyone if he is such a clusterc**t, and you will do youself no harm in trying to explain things to him nicely in front of his peers.

Access dbs? Tin pot outfit, prolly pays peanuts and he is jealous of contractors. Get invited to lunch and buy him a few beers.

The nasty ones are easy to manage.
      What's the point - the MD said he was a cnt. Just chin him and tell him to stop being such a @rse in future
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Go on, go and give him a big bear hug.

It'll surprise him.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          .. Chances are he is loathed by everyone if he is such a clusterc**t ...
          Is that something like a compound eye? The wonders of nature never cease to amaze me.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Shouldn't it be "Getting my dander up"?

<ZG in Giant Alien Lizard pedant mode>
            Don't, it's a troll. A very large, toothy green scaly troll.

..... Oh no, he's coming back. Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
            X