• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job of The Day!!! - Brown Noses only please!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job of The Day!!! - Brown Noses only please!

Ass Director of Regeneration Public Sector Contract North West Contract

The client I am working with requires an Ass Director of Regeneration. The Ass Director of Regenerations main responsibility will be to assist the Chief Executive with all aspects of the organisations Regeneration & Development function. It is essential that the Ass Director of Regeneration have the ONC & BTEC Building or Regeneration Qualification and extensive experience in this line of work. The Ass Director of Regeneration will also have experience of project management systems, financial management reporting systems, monitoring budgets & knowledge of the Housing Corporations Development process. If you are not right for this role but know somebody who has the relevant experience please recommend him or her to me and you will get 100 worth of lastmin vouchers if they are successfully placed. This is a 6 month contract and comes with a good rate.

(Real Resourcing acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business)
    Location North West
    Country UK
    Start Date 2 weeks
    Duration 6 months
    Rate Excellent Rate
    Employment Business Real Resourcing - Birmingham Permanent
    Contact Bally Bhambra
    Telephone 0121 265 7474
    Fax 0121 265 7475
    Reference JSIT RR8909 D0112BABH12118384 AD01033265
    Posted Date 01/12/2009 09:01:32

Originally posted by SeekingIT View Post
    please recommend him or her to me and you will get 100 worth of lastmin vouchers if they are successfully placed.
    oh so that's the going rate for recruitment nowadays is it? I suggest all hiring managers should call Bally Bhambra (if that is his real name) with their requirements now to take advantage of his bargain basement offer.

Comment

Here's my jobs of the day

http://hr.leeds.ac.uk/jobs/ViewJob.aspx?m=all&JId=785

form an orderly queue.........

Comment

Originally posted by jimjamuk View Post

Imagine the expenses for that role. Surely you would have to pay the ladies for their time and if they choose to dance and get naked then so much the better!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by jimjamuk View Post

Research Officer - The rise and regulation of lap dancing and the place of sexual labour and consumption in the night time economy

Grade 7 (£29,704 - £35,469 p.a)
          Damn. I don't have access to that kind of money.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
          X