• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worst television series

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst television series

There is a series on telly at the moment telling the story of a 30-something woman, blah, blah, blah...

and it must be the worst format, acting, scripting I have ever seen. I think it is called Miranda.

Can't stand it, can't stand her bad acting.

Any more?

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
    There is a series on telly at the moment telling the story of a 30-something woman, blah, blah, blah...

and it must be the worst format, acting, scripting I have ever seen. I think it is called Miranda.

Can't stand it, can't stand her bad acting.

Any more?
    I forgot about that - watched it last week and it's thoroughly shocking.
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Everybody loves Raymond

Will & Grace

The US seems to churn out this tulipe and similar

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        I forgot about that - watched it last week and it's thoroughly shocking.
        I'm glad its not just me.

Comment

House - I dont know what's worse - Americans doing really bad English accents or British actors doing 'American' accents. Story always the same - grumpy doctor with bad accent diagnoses an obscure illness.

Comment

Originally posted by Naaarwich View Post
            House - I dont know what's worse - Americans doing really bad English accents or British actors doing 'American' accents. Story always the same - grumpy doctor with bad accent diagnoses an obscure illness.
            I may be in the minority here, but I actually like House. Same basic episode structure, but lots of background plots throughout the seasons.
            Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

House
              Ha - I love it! Well, first four-and-a-half seasons.

Then they tried to get all serious, and it's crap now.

Comment

Miranda

I quite like it. It's like a throwback to the good old days before sitcoms had standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Everybody loves Raymond

Will & Grace

The US seems to churn out this tulipe and similar
                  Add to that 2 and a half men and you have the complete schedule for 'Comedy' Central

I'd add Ugly Betty also.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Never seen a single episode, however, his accent can't be that bad, or the Americans wouldn't have warmed to it so.
                    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
                    X