• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It was so awfully bad, it was good

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was so awfully bad, it was good

We have done the missed films, the good films and the bad.

But what was really rubbish but you still liked it?
    I love to watch Columbo. He never gets to investigate the murder of a crack ho in a dark and stinky alley. Its always some upper cut nob with friends and influence. Plus he always knows who done it, THEN gets the evidence. total hokum, but I love to watch Columbo

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Plan 9 from outer space - brilliant film

Starnge Brew

Street Trash

Toxic Avenger

Calss of Nuke'em High
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Diagnosis Murder and Muder she wrote, quite addictive, no wonder they put them on in the day to keep the doleys sedated.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
        Diagnosis Murder and Muder she wrote, quite addictive, no wonder they put them on in the day to keep the doleys sedated.
        I can't understand why that Jessica Fletcher woman isn't the prime suspect in these cases. She's always there when somebody gets bumped off and helps pin it on somebody. How many murders has she been 'around'
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          Plan 9 from outer space - brilliant film
          WHS+++

Save you seen "Ed Wood" with Jonny Depp? Hilarious and great insight into Plan 9 too !

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
            I can't understand why that Jessica Fletcher woman isn't the prime suspect in these cases. She's always there when somebody gets bumped off and helps pin it on somebody. How many murders has she been 'around'
            Yep. Never ask her to dinner!
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

The Gaurdian circa 1991
              PIN from roughly the same era.

Absolute tradgedies.

And AN ABSOLUTE MUST is R. Kelly's film Trapped In The Closet. It is the funniest film of all time and it is unintentional.
              Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Brain Damage - Because Dereks don't run

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                X