• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fluffy bunny rabbits and playful kittens

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fluffy bunny rabbits and playful kittens

Forget the title, thats just to throw the mods off.

The real title is
    'Do you pick your nose and eat it ?'

I work with a lady, aged about 60. She is really nice, and pleasant, but whilst talking to you, she will absent mindedly stick her finger up her nose and then into her mouth

it's a bit disgusting really

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Use a very wet cotton pad or soft cloth to clean your cat's nose of mucus and crusts that accumulate with respiratory infections. For very heavily dried-on debris, soften the crust by applying a small amount of antibiotic ointment, K-Y jelly, or petroleum jelly, and wait a few minutes before wiping it off. Repeat as often as needed to keep the nose clean, since your cat won't eat if he can't smell food.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      'Do you pick your nose and eat it ?'
      If it's good enough for the Prime Minister .......
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I used to sit opposite a bloke who had a bald head. He used to scratch skin (scabs I guess) off his head, examine them and then eat them.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
        X