• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

crikey, a former prime-minister's financial arrangements

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crikey, a former prime-minister's financial arrangements

they are running a competition for somebody to fathom out and unravel a former prime-minister's financial structure

is that really cricket ?

Milan.
    Last edited by milanbenes; 1 December 2009, 16:02.

As Milan evidently hasn't heard of permalinks, the article is here

(for the benefit of anyone reading this tomorrow or thereafter)
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Zeity, alright butt,

that is such a Mumbles statement:

'I read this yesterday when it wasn't here yet.'

I'll be there in a minute

nice coat that jacket

Whose coat is that jacket hanging up on the floor

Milan.

Comment

I don't know why they're bothering. He'll just arrange for someone to 'accidentally' shred all the paperwork like he did for his expenses.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Mystery solved.

Crafty barsteward!

Comment

So now you all can get the same structure set up. It is perfectly legal after all.
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

There is a theory that states that if for any reason anyone discovers what exactly Tony Blair’s financial structure really is and where they money comes form and goes to it will instantly be changed and replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that it has already happened.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

There is a theory that states that if for any reason anyone discovers what exactly Tony Blair’s financial structure really is and where they money comes form and goes to it will instantly be changed and replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that it has already happened.

Probably the relavence of his new structure "Firerush" to replace "Windrush" sneaky....

Comment

Originally posted by NetwkSupport View Post
                  Probably the relavence of his new structure "Firerush" to replace "Windrush" sneaky....
                  nice christmas hat netwkSupport
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

So long as he's paying his 'fair' share of tax, it's all right innit?

Comment

Working...
                    X