• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've got a packet of rolos...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a packet of rolos...

who wants the last one?

I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

No thanks, just had a bacon sandwich.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      who wants the last one?

whiling away the days till you leave?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        whiling away the days till you leave?
        I have a HUGE amout of stuff to do, but am feeling a bit grumpy today - hence the choccie

Comment

They've finally given me a name to dump all my projects onto, poor sod is off today he'll get a right old shock tomorrow
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Depends where it`s been.
            Oh, that probably sounds pervy , but I like `em nice and warm (been in a pocket?)so they go a bit gooey. I can`t stand cold (hard) choccy toffee stuff.

Haven`t had Rolos for a long time, I tend to eat mostly Green & Blacks these days.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              They've finally given me a name to dump all my projects onto, poor sod is off today he'll get a right old shock tomorrow
              he he he - its going to be very quiet round here next year - almost all the contractors are not being renewed and the consultancy who we're working alongside are cutting back too.

Comment

Working...
              X