• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£550 a day?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£550 a day?

Hi guys, its me again your favorite recruitment consultant. I have a job as a programme manager for an NHS body and wondered if anyone here would be interested? You'd need to have healthcare sector experience or at the very least public sector at programme manger level. Any takers? I know its a bit vauge but if you have the experience then email me at [email protected] and i shall explain more to people that are relevant.

Originally posted by reformation
    Hi guys, its me again your favorite recruitment consultant. I have a job as a programme manager for an NHS body and wondered if anyone here would be interested? You'd need to have healthcare sector experience or at the very least public sector at programme manger level. Any takers? I know its a bit vauge but if you have the experience then email me at [email protected] and i shall explain more to people that are relevant.
    Interesting.

Altough I lack public sector experience, would experience with conducting public animal sacrifices suffice ?

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
      Interesting.

Altough I lack public sector experience, would experience with conducting public animal sacrifices suffice ?
      It might!

Comment

Well I have the public sector but lack the programme management

Comment

Originally posted by n3il123
          Well I have the public sector but lack the programme management

bugger

Comment

I've got both, in spades. Wouldn't want to take the rate drop though, unless it's five miles or less from home.

BTW, given the horrible state of NHS IT services, I would have thought that managerial experience of them was a reason not to take someone on...
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by reformation
              It might!
              Ah ... Music to my ears !

Naturally I will ask my secretary to forward my resume.

However I must make it perfectly clear that as this is a public sector role I will threfore not be expected to actually do anything which might be work related, save the occasional lunchtime public car park animal sacrifice as guaranteed by the Religous Rights acts.

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
                I've got both, in spades. Wouldn't want to take the rate drop though, unless it's five miles or less from home.

BTW, given the horrible state of NHS IT services, I would have thought that managerial experience of them was a reason not to take someone on...

Where do you live?! And do you have healthcare sector experience? What rate are you on now?

Comment

£550 a day? Hmmm. Do you need any process technical authors with public sector experience?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    £550 a day? Hmmm. Do you need any process technical authors with public sector experience?

Not right now but that can all change, do you fancy sending your CV to me? I'll PM you my work email if you'd like to send your CV.

Comment

Working...
                    X