• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New XBOX 360

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New XBOX 360

I have just taken a my first view of it (Game shop - Canary Wharf) and I am not impressed with the graphics or the gameplay. Anyone acquired one yet?
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Originally posted by Chico
    I have just taken a my first view of it (Game shop - Canary Wharf) and I am not impressed with the graphics or the gameplay. Anyone acquired one yet?
    Not got one but im waiting for the Playstation3, also never touch a microsft product until it's been tested by the poor saps that buy it on the day of release. They are all over heating and they have bugs galore, leave it a bit and see what happens ;-)

Comment

I am waiting for the Nintendo Revolution.. just 365 days to go....
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
        I am waiting for the Nintendo Revolution.. just 365 days to go....
        Yeah it seems interesting but their 'revolutionary' design might just mean that it's a massive turkey or a machine, time will tell i guess!

Comment

Lets hope its not a turkey

Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Interesting

I though games consuls where for children?

You guys spend your working lives in front of a PC and yet you opt for entertainment that involves yet more CRT interaction?

Strange
            There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan
              I though games consuls where for children?

You guys spend your working lives in front of a PC and yet you opt for entertainment that involves yet more CRT interaction?

Strange
              No they arent for children are they? And you know this already so why make such a stupid post? Speaking of children, think back to when you were one and remember that your mummy told you that if you have nothing nice to say you probably shouldnt say anything. Go and troll around on another thread, or do some work yourself! I assume you HAVE a job?

Comment

Isnt it interesting how there is an "artificial" shortage of base units...thus ensuring they can be sold for a premium for longer.

I reckon such artificial shortages should be made illegal...GB could be making a windfall from fat multinational companies instead of making a windfal from fat property owners

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                  Isnt it interesting how there is an "artificial" shortage of base units...thus ensuring they can be sold for a premium for longer.

I reckon such artificial shortages should be made illegal...GB could be making a windfall from fat multinational companies instead of making a windfal from fat property owners

Mailman
                  Are you trying to say that shaunboy is fat?
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
                    Are you trying to say that shaunboy is fat?
                    He can't be - not with all that outdoors exercising with sheep that allegedly takes place in Wales....

Comment

Working...
                    X