• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair could give up 15% of EU rebate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should he? All I care about is the less money we hose over the channel the better.

Blair is desperate to leave a legacy. Spineless, mealy-mouthed and incompetent seems to fit the bill.

The only thing he'll be remembered for is winning three elections in a row, against equally incompetent opposition , and turning Iraq into a free-for-all!

I see his handling of this whole affair has been a total disaster. He has managed to alienate all the previous alllies, the Eastern recent joiners.

When he is actually out of office and his undoubted charisma is no longer a factor, I think even those who seem to admire him now will look back and realise what an egocentric, undemocratic and above all, utterly incompetent prime minister he has been.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
      I see his handling of this whole affair has been a total disaster. He has managed to alienate all the previous alllies, the Eastern recent joiners.

When he is actually out of office and his undoubted charisma is no longer a factor, I think even those who seem to admire him now will look back and realise what an egocentric, undemocratic and above all, utterly incompetent prime minister he has been.
      Hear Hear Xoggoth.

I think history will him judge as the Bulltulip and Bluster PM.

Oh not forgetting ,a War Criminal.

Wont look too good on his CV.

Comment

He'll end up working for EDS.
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

They're building a massive new metro in Warsaw I think. The UK has to pay for it somehow.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Is that to help al the Poles to get to the Airport so they can fly to Birmingham?

Has Ryan Air set up a shuttle service from Poland yet?
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
            X