• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heinz Numberetti - who do I sue?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heinz Numberetti - who do I sue?

I've just had Heinz Numberetti spaghetti shapes on toast.

The can shows sums being done with spaghetti numerals.

I thought the can would contain numerals and, at the very least, the basic arithmetic symbols. But no. Only numerals.

So I couldn't make any sums with my Numberetti spaghetti.

I have checked the can: the sums have chalk arithmetic symbols and spaghetti numerals.

I'm traumatised. I feel like I have been abused, robbed and conned.

Do I go straight to the European Court of Human Rights or do I use one of those "no win no fee" people first?

(PS I ate them all so I shall have to buy another can tonight so the press can take photos of me with a part-eaten lunch and looking sad. Can I add the cost of the 2nd can to my claim?)
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

You need to chop the numbers up to make your own -, +, x and / signs.

HTH.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

The only bit missing was the chalk, no?

Have you checked the ingredients in case it was broken up in transit and accidentally consumed.

Comment

Apart from the chopping to make the arithmetic symbols, I like to mix in a tin of alphabeti spaghetti and do algebra. And a third tin of plain spaghetti helps to make integration and square root symbols.

Comment

You could use original spaghetti to explain super-string theory
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I can't believe no one has mentioned needing a decimal point yet How else can you set the world record for creating the longest sequence of PI from a single can of soup?

Comment

Originally posted by tenpin View Post
              Apart from the chopping to make the arithmetic symbols, I like to mix in a tin of alphabeti spaghetti and do algebra. And a third tin of plain spaghetti helps to make integration and square root symbols.
              Heinz could make some money by combining all these features into one tin of 'Geekeretti'.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Not good enough. The symbols should be in the can.

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                The only bit missing was the chalk, no? Have you checked the ingredients in case it was broken up in transit and accidentally consumed.
                Not good enough. Maybe I did eat it, but how are you supposed to write with a piece of chalk on buttered toast that has tomatoey sauce on it?

Originally posted by tenpin View Post
                Not good enough. I'm not ready for a pasta degree; I was pacing myself and wanting to do GCSE level arithmetic.

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                You could use original spaghetti to explain super-string theory
                Not good enough. I don't need a PhD in Physics. I need closure.

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                I can't believe no one has mentioned needing a decimal point yet How else can you set the world record for creating the longest sequence of PI from a single can of soup?
                IT GETS WORSE! The pain, oh the pain!

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Heinz could make some money by combining all these features into one tin of 'Geekeretti'.
                And they should be made to and GIVE ME THE PROFITS. FOREVER.

I have been deprived, held back and I need compensation.

Imagine if a child had opened it, it would be in tears, damaged for life, never able to do sums ever again, it would STARVE and DIE.

I DEMAND MY RIGHTS! Think of the children! Heinz must be punished! And I must be given lots of money as an example to others.

The money isn't important to me, of course, it's the principle. But it is a BIG principle - this is about abuse of small children - so I need lots of compensation.

Should I phone Max Clifford?
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

HTH.
                  How can you do calculus without greek letters, where can I get a tin of αλφάβητοi-spaghetti

Comment

Believe it or not, there is already an established internet campaign working on this most pressing of issues. I'm sure there's some dough to be made if you join in.

http://poopandboogies.blogspot.com/2...eric-soup.html
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X