• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swine Flu jab for kiddies?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swine Flu jab for kiddies?

Doctors rang the missus and said, please bring in the shrimp for his swine flu jab.

Opinion? Bother, don't bother, too risky, essential?

Why not ask a doctor instead of a bunch of bored geeks?

Alternatively, hold a poll, and don't forget the AndyW option.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Why not ask a doctor instead of a bunch of bored geeks?

Alternatively, hold a poll, and don't forget the AndyW option.
      Well, obviously the doctor thinks it's a good idea, he phoned and asked us to bring the boy in. FFS, I hope they don't pay you to think.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Well, obviously the doctor thinks it's a good idea, he phoned and asked us to bring the boy in. FFS, I hope they don't pay you to think.
        Yeah, but they paid him to spend 7 years studying medicine.

Comment

These are the same doctors that told women with morning sickness to take Phalidamide.

Joey!

Comment

Well, obviously the doctor thinks it's a good idea
            the purchasing manager at the local health trust was convinced by the huge back hander from the pharma salesman
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

These are the same doctors that told women with morning sickness to take Phalidamide.

Joey!
              If your doctor can't spell the prescription then find another doctor.

Comment

If your kids have a history of respiratory infection or are generally a bit sickly, they might as well go for it.

Comment

That's unlikely as it was withdrawn about 50 years ago.

Comment

I've had mine and it feels like you have been given a right good punch the next day, pretty tender. Much worse than the normal flu jag I had on the other arm at the same time.

Kids might get a bit miffed about that.

Comment

Working...
                    X