• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKA News

Today SKA got shortlisted for Econsultancy Innovation Awards in 2 categories:

1) Innovation in SEO/Natural Search
    2) Most Innovative New Technology

http://econsultancy.com/blog/5051-ec...ards-shortlist

Looks like (without detailed checking) we are the only company who got shortlisted in more than one category (or at least one of a few such companies)

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Today SKA got shortlisted for Econsultancy Innovation Awards in 2 categories:

1) Innovation in SEO/Natural Search
    2) Most Innovative New Technology

http://econsultancy.com/blog/5051-ec...ards-shortlist

Looks like (without detailed checking) we are the only company who got shortlisted in more than one category (or at least one of a few such companies)

I was thinking of making a witty comment but I think you need some encouragement.

Well done Atw
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      I was thinking of making a witty comment but I think you need some encouragement.

Well done Atw
      ditto
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Well done Atw
            That's why it took you 8 minutes to post a response?

Anyway, thanks mate - just don't eat or think of eating cute fluffy squirrels and I'll buy you a drink at SKA Party that may or may not happen in the near or far future in this or other galaxy.

Comment

Comment

Are you going to take us to the awards ceremony seeing as we have given you nothing but encouragement all these years?
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  Are you going to take us to the awards ceremony seeing as we have given you nothing but encouragement all these years?
                  Probably not on this one, but maybe on Nobel Prize one?

I'll have a big chapter in my future book dedicated to CUK

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

I'll have a big chapter in my future book dedicated to CUK
                    I definitely won't be reading that one - the telephone directory is a cheaper way of getting to sleep.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X