• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accenture.com

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accenture.com

www.accenture.com

Opportunity isnt always obvious.

Aside from the obvious Tiger Woods jokes, the continued existence of that company is a monument to human folly. Nowhere on the internet can so much bulltulip be found on one site, no not even here on CUK.

You could actually clip and paste random sections of sentences from that site and it all make just as much sense. For example `Our High Performance Business research is not only a protection against risk, but also a unique approach to talent and workforce analytics that delivers customer-centricity to France Telecom’s growth strategy.´ See what I did?

I'm sure their articles are generated by a random sentence machine. And yet, people read them and then hire Accidenture at silly rates to come and sell them a 'compelling
    set of practical insights for organizations that aspire to high performance.'

How do they do it?
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 3 December 2009, 11:29.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      How do they do it?
      Simples

Comment

[QUOTE=Mich the Tester;1017076]`Our High Performance Business research is not only a protection against risk, but also a unique approach to talent and workforce analytics that delivers customer-centricity to France Telecom’s growth strategy.´ QUOTE]

As I did some datawarehouse work for FT i've just cut and pasted that into my company website ... cheers

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          I was thinking drugs, brainwashing or hypnotism.
          Don't bring your tricks to planet Earth grey

Comment

Originally posted by bandit_legs View Post
            www.accenture.com

Opportunity isnt always obvious.

I think he's just spotted another potential hole to aim for
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Aside from the obvious Tiger Woods jokes, the continued existence of that company is a monument to human folly. Nowhere on the internet can so much bulltulip be found on one site, no not even here on CUK.

How do they do it?
              http://www.nhshistory.net/cvhewitt.htm

Director of Research for Andersen Consulting (now Accenture) (1994-97).

It's not what you know, or how good you are...

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                I think he's just spotted another potential hole to aim for
                He certainly appears to be deep in the bush in that pic

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  It is generally taken to mean that there are (and always will be) a lot of gullible people in the world.
                  Thus Wikipedia inadvertantly explains its own continued existence.

Comment

Aside from the obvious Tiger Woods jokes,
                    Nah. Let's get to it.

"High Performance. Delivered." Straight into a fire hydrant.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X