• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My generosity knows no bounds...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My generosity knows no bounds...

...I've just pinched CMs secret chocolate stash - I'm helping her with her diet!

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    ...I've just pinched CMs secret chocolate stash - I'm helping her with her diet!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

He'd be a dead man walking if he were mine.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

MrsB would be implementing Sharia Law if I tried that, she be lopping my hands off with a kitchen knife!
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Not sure why this reminds me of a uni prank but I thought I’d share. There were 8 of us in the house, 2 guys and 6 girls. The ladies were staring to get worried about their weight (had nothing to do with the amount they were drinking or the late night kebabs your honour) and so they decided to substitute the sugar with some low calorie stuff. Not the sweet and low pills, but something which looked like sugar and you used as you would; as in one spoon per mug etc. Now the stuff was bloody hideous in my opinion but it did make it sweet. Late one night after a few too many brewskies my mate and I decided that we would ‘help’ the good ladies with their diet. We got hold of some body builders weight gain powder and mixed it in half half with the faux sugar. Now the girls thinking it was low cal stuff were now having more than one spoon with their tea. They were confounded as to why they were all gaining weight, whilst me and my mate were trying our best not to giggle like school girls every time we brewed up.

Kept me in stitches most of the winter, we never did tell them once they decided to go back to normal sugar.
          "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            He'd be a dead man walking if he were mine.
            Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            MrsB would be implementing Sharia Law if I tried that, she be lopping my hands off with a kitchen knife!

I'm used to him nicking my food!

He was eating chocolate in bed last night... I was watching him like a hawk... crumbs in bed... not a good look
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

lol eating chololate in bed while reading is one of my last remaining vices!

although the other week a chocloate button escaped and left a rather dodgy looking stain (not to mention sticking my hair together!)

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                geez...my compliments to you sir. You are one BRAVE chap!

If I did that I would find myself speaking at a much higher pitch, thanks to being interfaced with through the medium of a mallet...
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

although the other week a chocloate button escaped and left a rather dodgy looking stain (not to mention sticking my hair together!)

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Too much information
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X